The White Pine School Mission is to provide the environment and the resources to enable ALL students to achieve their full potential. We foster respect, responsibility, and teamwork. We strive to develop in our students a love for lifelong learning.
Our Vision as a Pre K - 8th grade School, White Pine School wants to recognize the uniqueness of both elementary and middle school students within our educational environment. Our desire is to enable each student to become valuable, contributing member to society. At White Pine School, we see students, teachers, support staff , community leaders, and parents as facilitators of this goal. The mission of White Pine School is to provide the environment and the resources to enable all students all students to achieve their full potential. We foster respect, responsibility, and teamwork. We strive to develop in our students a love for life long learning.
- Each student is unique, with his or her own learning styles, talents, and abilities, and each should be challenged to express these creative abilities.
- A top priority of our school is to provide a safe and nurturing environment that focuses on the intellectual, physical, and emotional needs of learners.
- Education is the joint responsibility of the school, the home, and the community.
- The community, staff, and home should be role models of respect and responsibility.
- It is essential that the community be involved in the decision-making process for student success.
- Education should prepare students to live and succeed in an ever-changing world.
- Using a variety of instructional strategies is paramount in meeting the needs of a diverse student population.
- Each student should demonstrate proficiency in the core curriculum area through a variety of assessments.
- Reading is absolutely essential to academic success.
- Students must be able to apply knowledge across curriculum areas.
- Clear goals and challenging expectations provide consistency throughout a student's learning experience.